Monday, March 23, 2009

2 Months and 2 weeks...

from today Ethan and I are getting married! We are trilled! We have had so much going on but are enjoying it! Our weekends are full of different actives and events and our weeks are full of work and school. This past Saturday we went to Jax to pick up a bed that some amazing people had given to us. We are so thankful to have a bed! We also went and picked up a beautiful roll back desk that we were given! It is so nice and so pretty! I like that Ethan can keep all of his stuff on there and we can just shot it and not have to look at it :) We plan to start moving our stuff into the apartment in April. I think we are hoping for Easter weekend. I am so excited about getting all of our things in place! Ethan plans to stay there a few nights a week but not all the time since we won't have internet or TV for the first few months. I am so excited about all my showers! All the hosts are so sweet and so amazing! Ethan only has a little over a month left in the semester. He is so ready for classes to be over for the summer! He is really excited about living on a lake because he will be able to fish! We started are pre-martial counseling last week and really enjoyed the first session! God has been so good to us and we are so excited and ready to be married! It is so neat to see how our love for each other has already grown over the past few months and God is always showing us how blessed we are. We have our engagement photo session on Saturday and we plan to spend the day in St.Augustine! I can't wait to show yall the photos! Pam Saxon is our photographer and I know she will do an amazing job! Check out her photo journal at http://www.hekeepsmesinging.blogspot.com/

No comments: