Anyone who knows what Veggies Tales can more than likely saw that they like these little talking veggies. Abby was a big fan of Bob and Larry when she was little so that tended to be what we watched. My favorite is Madame Blueberry -A lesson in thankfulness! Last Friday night James was at mom and dad's for a little while and Ethan and I stopped by after work. We decided to put a movie in for him and we knew Bob and Larry would be a huge hit since he is in love with Veggie Tales right now. I knew that he had never seen Madame Blueberry so I popped in the VHS :) James loved it. He just sat and watched. I took a few pictures of him watching the movie in Marnie's rocking chair! Oh and in case I haven't told you before....I love being an aunt!




6 comments:
With a nephew so cute, how could anyone not absolutely LOVE being an aunt?!
aww!! How precious! I know you love being an aunt! little James is just so cute! be blessed!
SO cute Anna! You are a special aunt and Ethan is a special uncle!
I look forward to more and more precious ones like our James!
Love MOM
so cute!
James is adorable & I love Veggie Tales! Madame Blueberry is also my favorite :)
P.S, Anna! I love your new blog background! Too cute!
Post a Comment