My Sister Amber and my Cousin Sarah have started a floral design business. They are amazing! They did the flowers for mine and Ethan's wedding and I could not have gotten more beautiful flowers! They do an awesome job! Last Saturday I was able to help them with one of the weddings they had booked. The flowers turned out beautiful and the bride had beautiful taste! I enjoyed helping Amber and Sarah and I learned so much! I am looking forward to helping them again!
The first set of photos are from mine and Ethan's wedding. The second set is from Sam and Daniel's wedding last Saturday.
Congrats to Sam and Daniel! Best wishes on your new marriage!




Cake by Janice Goetzman

Sam and Daniel's wedding
Transporting the Flowers
(My beautiful cousin Sarah showing them off)

Amber and I smiling for a picture while stopped at a red light


Cake by Janice Goetzman
Janice also did the cake for my wedding! If you are in need of a cake you should call her! She is amazing and her cakes are so yummy!



The Beautiful bride and Groom!
Photography by: Pam Saxon
2 comments:
how exciting! it looks like you had so much fun with your sister and cousin! the flowers were beautiful!
I have such talented daughters and neices. What a great job and beautiful pictures. MOM
Post a Comment