I just thought this picture was sweet! Pop Pop reading to James!
James's dedication at church. I love this sweet boy!
Very proud parents!
I asked James to say cheese and this is what I got :)

Playing with Uncle Ethan. James has learned that he can get just about anything he wants for his Uncle Ethan :)
On Veterans Day Amber, My mom, Abby and myself met up at the Mall so I could shop for a dress to wear at my best friends wedding. We were successful in our mission and James was a very good sport! Here he is waiting for his lunch in the food court.

My grandparents got Ethan and I this Kitchen Aid mixer as our wedding gift. I used it for the first time last Thursday night and I love it! I don't have the room to leave in on my counter so I forget that I have it. Well, I went to make some cookies on Thursday and realized that I needed a mixer and that is when I remembered that I had it! Thank you Nana and Papa for such a great wedding present!!
One a year Ethan's family hosts a big party out at their house for all the people that live and grew up in their area. There is tones of food and it is all so yummy! I enjoyed getting to met lots of people that I hadn't met before and seeing people I had! The weather was perfect for an outside party! Here is a picture of Ethan and I that his cousin Cody took. Thanks Cody!

Playing with Uncle Ethan. James has learned that he can get just about anything he wants for his Uncle Ethan :)
On Veterans Day Amber, My mom, Abby and myself met up at the Mall so I could shop for a dress to wear at my best friends wedding. We were successful in our mission and James was a very good sport! Here he is waiting for his lunch in the food court.
My grandparents got Ethan and I this Kitchen Aid mixer as our wedding gift. I used it for the first time last Thursday night and I love it! I don't have the room to leave in on my counter so I forget that I have it. Well, I went to make some cookies on Thursday and realized that I needed a mixer and that is when I remembered that I had it! Thank you Nana and Papa for such a great wedding present!!
One a year Ethan's family hosts a big party out at their house for all the people that live and grew up in their area. There is tones of food and it is all so yummy! I enjoyed getting to met lots of people that I hadn't met before and seeing people I had! The weather was perfect for an outside party! Here is a picture of Ethan and I that his cousin Cody took. Thanks Cody!

No comments:
Post a Comment