Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Louisville, Kentucky

Ethan and had a great time on our vacation! We went to our old stomping grounds of southern seminary/boyce college. Ethan and his dad went to a conference called Together For the Gospel. You can check it out at www.tfg.org . They had a great time and came home with so many new books! We stayed at the Legacy center which is the seminary's hotel. I spent lots of my time relaxing and catching up with friends! The weather was beautiful and humidity free :) We loved being back in Louisville! We have missed it so much and are excited to(Lord willing) move back up there next year when Ethan goes to seminary! We are praying that the Lord would keep leading us in the direction that He has chosen for us! We are excited to watch His will unfold!


Late night run to Denny's! Ethan with friends Justin and Timmy!
Dear friend Jarrod! He is like a brother to me!

Enjoying a beautiful day!



Ethan, Jarrod and I at Denny's :) We spent lots of time there!

My best friend Kendall and I on the night we arrived in Louisville!

Pumping gas for Kendall :) That's what friends are for!

Our to lunch with Kendall, Her sweet mom, Sister and Nephew at the Butterfly garden!

My best friend!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

YEAH!! I hope your transition from vacation to work was smooth! yall are missed so much up here! i love you and i can't wait for another visit!

Lauren said...

I loved seeing you up here...even if it was for 5 minutes!! Both Chris and I are looking forward to you and Ethan coming up again. We would love to start hanging out with you again!