Thursday, May 6, 2010

11 Months ago today....

....I married my best friend! I wanted to share this photo taken of us at one of our very good friends wedding last weekend! The photo was taken by the amazing Whitney! You can check out Whitney's Photography blog at: http://proverbsthirtyonethirty.blogspot.com/ . I was excited to find out that Whitney got this photo! I loved dancing with my sweet husband!


1 comment:

Kendall said...

Congrats on 11 wonderful months of marriage. I loved sitting outside with you while you were here for T4G and listen to you express your joy and excitement about being married to Ethan! You lit up while talking about your roles and how you love to serve him!! you are a great wife and i'm was so blessed to watch you two unite in marriage. almost a year, i can't believer it but all glory to God. i love you both!!