Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15th 2010

I cannot believe that we are half way through 2010. Time is flying by! Ethan and I have been staying busy, but are enjoying every bit of it! Ethan has enjoyed his summer break from classes and I have enjoyed having him home in the evenings! We have been walking a lot in the evenings and we both really enjoy this time to talk without distractions! I am so thankful for Ethan's leadership and his servants heart! It has been exciting to see how God is growing the two of us and how He is teaching us and leading us! Ethan is a constant encouragement to me and I am thankful that he is there to give me that extra push that I always need!

Happy One Year, One Month and Seven Day Anniversary to my best friend!

Photo by: WhitneyLeigh Photography

No comments: