Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crockpot Southwestern Turkey Chili


Crockpot Southwestern Turkey Chili

Ingredients
  • 1.5- 2 lbs ground turkey
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1/2 cup celery
  • 1 Tbls cumin
  • 1 Tbls chili powder
  • 2 cups chicken broth
  • 1 can (15 oz) Northern beans
  • 1 can (15 oz) black beans
  • 1 jar Pace chunky salsa
  1. Heat 1 Tbls olive oil over medium heat and brown ground turkey.
  2. Meanwhile, cut up veggies and transfer to crock pot.
  3. Add browned turkey and rest of ingredients (be sure to rinse and drain beans)
  4. Cook on low all day (around 6-8 hours)
  5. Add some extra-sharp cheddar cheese and tortilla chips to top it off!
This recipe is super easy and really good! Ethan and I really enjoyed it the first time I made and I plan to make it again this week! Try it and let me know what you think!


No comments: