Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week in review!

We were blessed to be able to spend our week with Ethan's dad and our good friend Jeff! Jeff was our youth pastor when we were in high school. He also married us and Ethan and I served under his leadership in our church back in FL. Ethan, his dad Gary, and Jeff all went to a conference last week. I was able to meet them for dinner each night!

On Monday night I joined Ethan and his dad at the seminary for dinner and a panel discussion! I really enjoyed both dinner and the discussion :) Jeff flew in Monday night.


Ethan, Jeff and I!

 Ethan's dad and Jeff left thursday night after the conference was over and drove through the night. Thankfully they made it home safe.

After a crazy busy week Ethan and I have enjoyed a relaxing weekend!



We hope everyone had a great week and weekend!

No comments: