Friday, August 24, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....

Date night with this handsome fella!

Hanging out with sweet friends

Anything Orange and Blue....Go Gators!

Surprise flowers from Ethan!

Ethan has successfully completed week two of this semester and things are already crazy busy. I started my Seminary Wives class for this semester and already love it! Ethan is working really hard to manage all of his course work and I am really proud of him! This is my favorite time of year. I love all of the fun events that happen between now and Christmas! So many exciting things!

My sister Apryl is coming to visit us labor day weekend and we cannot wait! I love visitors! This will be her first time to Louisville so we are excited to show her around campus and around the city! I will post pictures of our adventures shortly after her visit!

No comments: