Saturday, May 31, 2008

High School Graduates!

As Ethan and I pulled out of his driveway yesterday afternoon to head to the high school for his graduation I looked over at him and said, "This is the last time you will leave you house as a high school student." Let me just tell you that I cannot believe that Ethan and I are now high school graduates! I am so very excited about college in the fall, but as I think about the here and now I can't believe that something I thought would never get here has already come and gone. Time passes so fast. Ethan and I met in Jr.High , became the best of friends, and have been dating for 2 1/2 years! We are truly blessed to have found each other and are very excited about all that God has in store for our life! I am so proud of Ethan for the man of God he has become! He truly desires to bring glory to His name! Ethan has always been one of my biggest cheerleaders and has always pushed me to be all that God designed me to be. He has always encouraged me to never hold back, but run with confidence! I will never be able to thank Ethan enough for all that he has done for me and all that he is to me! I am truly blessed! So now as we are no longer high schoolers, we are looking towards the future and are trusting and praying that God will lead us every step of the way! I know He will!


This is Ethan before we left his house for graduation! Looking very handsome if I may say so myself!


Ethan and I after graduation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Ethan! I was an intern in his 2nd Grade Class. I am SO old!