Friday, January 23, 2009

The Dress

Last Saturday I bought my wedding dress! I am totally in love with it! It is perfect and just what I wanted! We headed up to Jax for our appointment and they told me that the normal appointment time is about 1 1/2. I stayed 3 hours! I just couldn't make up my mind. The tie breaker was that I didn't want to take my dress off. I didn't feel that way about any other dress that I tried on! I just love it and I feel like such a bride in it!

4 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it! I know you will be a beautiful bride!!

Whitney said...

I know that you have dreamed of this moment for forever! SO exciting! I cannot wait to see you in it and I know that you are going to look GORGEOUS! I love you!!

Jeannie said...

Can't wait to see you in it!!! It will make me cry! Love you!!!

Anna said...

Y'all are all so sweet! I can't wait for y'all to see it!