I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Ethan and I had a great one! We both enjoyed being with each others family for the first time as a real family member. We spend Christmas Eve with Ethan's family and then the Saturday after Christmas Ethan came to my grandparents house. For New Years we watched the ball drop at my house and than yesterday we had the traditional New Years Day mean at Ethan's parents house! Tomorrow is my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party so we will be spending the day preparing for that and enjoying the get together! Ethan and I had our 3 year anniversary on the 30th and we are so thankful that we have both our parents and grandparents who have such godly marriages to learn from. We could not as for a better support team. Ethan starts school on the 6th and I am currently working part time at a Pediatricians office. We are both seeking full time jobs and we know that the Lord will provide them!
We hope that everyone is doing well and that ya'll have a wonderful weekend!
PS. Wedding plans are coming along well. We have only done a few things because of the holidays but are ready to rock and roll with the rest of the plans! We booked our honeymoon today and look forward a vacation outside of Florida. I love wedding plans and am excited as more and more things come together!
1 comment:
Yay! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year belated to you & Ethan too :) 3 years already?! That's nuts! But, so, so exciting! Where's the honeymoon? Love you!!
Post a Comment