I have been wanting to see this movie since it first came out. Ethan and I are to cheep to pay the 10.00 a person to go to the theater so we wait until they come out and rent them from red box :) My best friend Kendall and her Husband Luke watched this movie over the weekend and she raved about it on her blog so I knew I just had to see it. Ethan and I rented it on Monday night since Ethan didn't have class!My review: It was great! Clean which is so rare these days. It had lots of good humor and had both Ethan and I laughing through the whole thing! I would recommend it. It is really hard for Ethan and I to find a movie that we both enjoy so we were excited about this one!
If you would like to read a very detailed review I would recomment you go to Focus on the Family's web site: http://www.pluggedin.com/movies/intheaters/olddogs.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment