Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sisters = Best Friends

It wasn't until we began to get older that I started to realize how blessed I was to have 3 sisters. I have the most amazing sisters in the world. They truly are my best friends! Each one of them is amazing in a different way! I am so thankful that my parents raised us to love each other and depend on each other. This also includes our wonderful brother Dave!!

A few months ago a very dear friend of ours, Pam Saxon, asked us if we would like to do a sister/mother daughter photo session. We jumped on the offer and had a blast at the session. I have posted a few other photos from the session and today when I got on facebook I saw that Mrs.Pam had added this one! I just have to share it! I can't help but laugh every time I see it!

Side Note: If you know who you will be able to see that each silly face fits each sister :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

HAHA! Anna, that is the first thing I noticed as well. Each face is just like each one of you. Cracks me up! I love you sisters :)

SGB said...

I am so blessed to have such wonderful daughters whose greatest desire is to love and serve the Lord. What more could a mother ask for. You are my best friends!
Love, MOM