Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't you dare

Those are the words I said to Ethan after cutting our cake to keep him from smashing it into my face :) He was sweet and kept my wishes! I absolutely loved out wedding cake! I thought it was perfect and it turned out more beautiful than I could have dreamed! It was also supper good! When we planned our menu for the reception I wanted to make sure that we didn't have too many sweets because I wanted our whole cake to be gone. Our plan worked and my parents only had 7 slices to take home!







*The photos above where taken by our Photographer, Pam Saxon. Check out her blog at www.hekeepsmesinging.blogspot.com

Last Sunday, June 6th, Ethan and I pulled out our cake top. I was praying that it tasted like I remembered and sure enough both Ethan and I thought it was good! It tasted just like it did on our wedding day! My mom and brother did a great job wrapping it up! I would have eaten more, but I though it was weird to eat a cake that was a year old :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah already talked to me about not smashing cake in his face. lol He was like "there will be a BIG issue if you do"

Kelly said...

I've enjoyed reading all your "one year" posts! Congratulations!! How wonderful!!