PREGNANT!! I cannot tell you how excited Ethan and I for Kendall and her husband Luke!! I found out a little over a week ago that they were expecting and I had a really hard time keeping my mouth shut until they made the big announcement!! Kendall is 9 weeks along and due on January 22, 2011. I haven't decided if I am pulling for a boy or for a girl yet. I will say that I am leaning towards a girl :) The other night Ethan and I were talking and he said that we need to start saving for all the baby gifts we will be buying. I looked at him and said that we only had one baby to buy for right now. His response was " ya, but I am sure you will buy more than one gift!". He is right! I have already started buying for baby Hinton!
Kendall and Luke, Yall are going to be amazing parents! Ethan and I are so excited for you! We are praying for a healthy baby, smooth pregnancy, and easy delivery! We cannot wait to meet your sweet baby!! We love him/her already!
Kendall and I back in April when Ethan and I went to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment