I did it! I ran the Disney Beauty and the Beast 5k on Saturday morning! The run was through Epcot and it was a blast! The feeling of crossing the finish line was one of the best feelings I have ever felt! Such an awesome feeling of accomplishment! Running through Epcot was so neat! Epcot is one of my favorite parks! I am thinking through what run I am going to do next and my plan is to start training for a 10k!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Getting close to the 3 mile mark during the run!

My friend Leslie and I after the run! Leslie had been training with me since October! Our friend Tessa had also been training with us, but in January she found out that she was expecting baby number 3! I am so excited for her and her family, but we did miss her!

My sis-in-law and mom-in-law also ran the 5k!

I did it!

After we got back to our hotel and too a much needed shower, we went and ate a yummy breakfast and then headed back to Epcot to enjoy the park!

China-Epcot

Ethan riding a Segway in Epcot!
My turn to ride :)

On Sunday morning we went to St.Andrew's to hear R.C. Sproul preach! The message was great and the church was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment