My total weight loss is: 11.4lbs
I am starting to really feel a difference in my clothes! Yesterday I wore a skirt to church that used to be to tight on my thighs and now fits really well! After Christmas I bought a pair of pants and have needed to get them hemmed but was putting it off. I put them on again yesterday and they are too BIG! I am so glad that I hadn't taken the tags off yet! I can't wait to take them back to the store and exchange them for a smaller size! I cannot tell you how much better I have been feeling! Cutting out so much of the junk in my diet and really trying to take care of myself is a choice I am glad I made! I also started training for a 10k! I'm using a program called Bridge to 10k and my friend Leslie is training with me! I am excited to push myself to the next level! It may take me awhile to get there, but over the past few months I have defiantly learned that that running is mind over matter. If I tell my legs to run, they will!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!! You look wonderful!!!! :)
that skirt looked super cute on you! :) keep up the good work!
Post a Comment