Monday, March 28, 2011

City Uprising-NYC Mission Trip

Last week was simply amazing. We serve such a great and merciful God! He moved in my life and in the lives of our group. He also moved in the lives of New Yorkers! Please check out http://www.lehmanj.wordpress.com/ to see what our group was a part of. It would take me forever to write it all on here. Also make sure to check out http://www.ethancrowder.wordpress.com/ to read updates that my husband Ethan wrote each day. I have uploaded a few pictures for you. There are lots more, but I'm not sure if I will ever get around to posting them. If your my friend on facebook you can see them there :)
On Thursday we had a "tourist" day. Here is Ethan and I in the world famous Plaza Hotel! Home Alone 2 anyone? One of mine and Ethan's favorite movies! Times Square! The lights really are amazing!

On the 86th floor of the Empire State Building! This was one of the neatest things I have ever seen. The lights of the city were never ending and everyone was really in awe of what they were looking at. The view was beautiful and I am so thankful that Ethan and I were able to do this together!

My best friend :)


The Lord really worked in both mine and Ethan's life. The Lord is doing an awesome work in New York and I am thankful to have been able to take part in a small part of it. The Lord is still working in my heart and I hope to debreif more over the next few weeks. Thank you to all those who prayed for us. Your prayers were felt and the Holy Spirit was at and is still at work.

No comments: