Saturday, August 13, 2011

To paint or not to paint.....

This is the question I began to ask myself on Friday. I have been wanting to paint an accent wall in our living room since we moved into our apartment, but wasn't sure what color do it. I was nervous I would pick a color that I wouldn't like. There is a paint store that I drive past on my way home from work so I dropped by to look at colors and found one that I really liked! I decided to buy it and I am thrilled with the way it came out! I really love it and Ethan loves it too! I think that it works well with the space and it makes the room look complete!


Up and ready to paint this morning!
Almost done!
New frame for our engagement picture. The other frame broke during the move and we finally got a new one and put the picture up this evening!
Finished product!

7 comments:

Kaylee said...

Aww it looks so good! I already LOVE your apartment! Love&MIss you guys!

Shannon said...

It looks great. :)

Kelly said...

ooooh, girl, I love it! You know I love some good color, and it looks great!!!

You were in my dream last night! We met at church, and you had just had a baby girl!!! Ethan had to work, so I sat with you and got to hold ...I can't remember what you named her, but at some point I think you called her KJ. :)

I just remembered that as I started reading your blog!

Kelly

Kendall said...

it's beautiful!! You did a great job and I love the added picture over the couch!

SGB said...

I love it! I know you are excited to do that and it looks so cozy and warm. You are making it a HOME!
Love and miss you both!

Anna said...

Thank you all so much!

Kelly, that is too funny! My niece's name is Katie Joy and we call her KJ sometimes! I must of come from that! haha!

Mom, We love you and miss you too! Can't wait for you to come visit!

Kristin said...

Really love this paint color....looks like Pottery barn :).
It does look very warm and cozy, I know ya'll must love it!