-We joined a church a few weeks ago and are really excited about getting involved. We have been visiting Adult Bible Fellowship classes(Sunday School) and we have also been going to a Wednesday night bible study. I go to a women's one and Ethan is attending a men's one. I joined the choir about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it!
-Ethan is working extremely hard in all of his classes. He loves them and has done a great job at staying on top of all of his reading. He is just a couple weeks shy of being half way through his first semester. I cannot tell you just how proud of him I am. He is such a hard worker and it is paying off.
-I love my seminary wives class. I am enjoying the book I am required to read and I enjoy the time spent on campus!
-Making new friends and meeting new people has been a little challenging. We have met so many sweet people, but it can be a challenge to build those friendships. The Lord has proven Himself faithful once again and has been opening up doors where we wouldn't expect them. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the friends we had here prior to our move. They have and are still a huge blessing and the new friendships we have begun have also been a blessing.
-I often get asked if I have been homesick. I wouldn't call it homesick. I don't really miss my hometown, but rather I miss the people. Ethan and I miss our families so much and love every time we talk or Skype with them. However, there is a certain peace that comes with knowing your exactly where the Lord wants you. I rest of that in those moments when I really miss our family.
-I have been learning so much about the Lord's grace and faithfulness over these past 2 months and He continues to prove His everlasting love for me. I am learning to rest in His guidance and sovereignty. His word is full of promises and I am thankful that He has been revealing them to me even more so over these past 2 months.
-We are both honestly doing great. God has provided far beyond our expectations and we are blessed to be here!
-Oh a different note: We recently got Ethan a desk for his office and are very pleased with our Ikea purchase!
I think he is such a cutie :)
-I have been learning so much about the Lord's grace and faithfulness over these past 2 months and He continues to prove His everlasting love for me. I am learning to rest in His guidance and sovereignty. His word is full of promises and I am thankful that He has been revealing them to me even more so over these past 2 months.
-We are both honestly doing great. God has provided far beyond our expectations and we are blessed to be here!
-Oh a different note: We recently got Ethan a desk for his office and are very pleased with our Ikea purchase!
I think he is such a cutie :)

3 comments:
I can't believe it has been two months either! I am so happy you are settling in to life at Seminary. I loved the year we spent there! We miss you though!!
You should hang photos over his desk. I did that when I was at school and it was a nice break from reading to look up and see family and friends!! So glad yall are here!!
that all sounds so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! God is doing so many amazing things in your life! It is so fun to watch his plan unfold!
Post a Comment