Here is a recap and new recipe for you to enjoy!
My running buddies. You all know my best friend Kendall who is in the middle and on the left is my new friend Ashley! We met through my SWI class and a sweet friendship is growing!
Ethan and I sporting our Gator gear for game day!
On Friday night Ethan and I had the privilege of having out with Pax while Kendall and Luke went on a date. We just adore Pax and had such a great time with him!
I received this picture via text message last week and it totally made my day!
KJ is the prettiest little girl I have ever seen and I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
Now onto a new recipe! Baked Ziti in the crock pot! It's super easy!
Ingredients:
Box of pasta
Jar of spaghetti sauce
2 cups of Italian cheese
Directions:
Spray crock pot with cooking spray
Rinse pasta in a strainer(to help give pasta moisture)
Put pasta in crock pot along with the spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of cheese then mix together
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top
Cook on low for 2-4 hours-until pasta is done
This recipe came from a cook book that my sister in law Shannon gave me for Christmas a few years ago! It's super easy and tastes great! Ethan really likes it so that's a plus :) Let me know if you try it out!
I have a few prayer requests to leave you with and Ethan and I would greatly appreciate your prayers!
1.Pray for us as we work hard to save money for seminary. Our goal is to pay for seminary in cash, so we are constantly looking for ways to save.
2.Pray for both mine and Ethan's job situations. God is faithful and He will always be faithful, so please pray that we will rest in this truth.
3.Pray for my mom as she will be making her way to us for an extended week not this weekend but the next. Pray for safety as she travels.
4.Pray for Ethan's classes. He is working SO hard and is doing so well, but Master's level work in hard so pray that the Lord will give him the strength he needs.
Hope everyone is doing great!







No comments:
Post a Comment