Happy Blogging!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
4 years of....
....blogging! My oh my how time flies. 4 years ago today I started this blog. My plan was to document what was happening in my life with the hope that I would one day be able to look back and see where I had been. I have read over a few old posts today and it is an encouragement to me. There have been many changes since I stated this blog. For intense, I have moved away to college, moved back home, got engaged, then married, lots of things in between, and now have moved back to the same town I went to college in. It's funny how things come around :) Anyways, it is a blessing to see bits and pieces of where the Lord has taken me and I am reminded that He is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe it"s been 4 years!! I'm so thankful for your blog and the encouragement it gives me! Love you, sister!
Post a Comment