I was blessed with the opportunity to be apart of a very special event that the Seminary Wives Institute FBC Henryville and more specifically my Hospitality class hosted! About 2 months ago the town of Henryville, IN was destroyed by two tornados. My hospitality class worked over the course of about 6 weeks to put together an event for the women of this town with the hopes to simply love, serve, and encouragement these women! I worked on the food team and we were able to have most of the food donated by local vendors.
I wanted to share a few photos with you!
My friend Ashley was the head of the food team and she worked extra hard to help put everything together!
Here are the girls who were on the food team! Such sweet ladies and I loved working with them!
The decorations team did an awesome job making the FBC gym look great!
My fridge was full of food for the event!
We had so much food and we were so thankful for all of it since there were about 140 women who came to the event!
It was an honor to be apart of this event and I learned so much by being apart of it! It was honestly a blessing!





No comments:
Post a Comment