Ethan is turning 22 on Tuesday so I decided to throw him a little surprise party. I was super nervous about pulling it off because I'm not good with lying on the fly. So I worked with my friend Ashley and her husband Brian to come up with a plan to use as a decoy! I could not have pulled it off without their help! They graciously hosted the party in their home and Ashley helped get all of the food ready! It was a success and I think Ethan had a good time! Here are a few pictures from the party!
Cannot say enough good about this man! He truly is incredible and I am honored to be his wife!
I'm not gonna lie... I am pretty proud of myself for the cake I made for Ethan!
22 candles on the cake!
My birthday boy!
Thank you so much to our friends who came to celebrate with us! We love you guys!





2 comments:
That cake is making my mouth water! It was so fun to celebrate with yall and so kind of Ashley and Brian to host!
Kaylee and I attempted this cake for Abby's 15th b-day...lets just say yours turned out a whole lot cuter!!! And I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!! Love you!
Post a Comment