Sunday, June 17, 2012

The first two weeks of June....

These past two weeks have been busy but super fun! I have lots of pictures to show you so I thought I would walk you through via pictures! Seriously, get ready for picture overload!


On June 5th we celabrated Ethan's 22nd birthday! We went to a Japanese Steakhouse with our friends Brian, Ashley, and Jarrod. I was extremely adventurous and tried sushi for the first and what will most likely be the last time :) We had a great time and are so thankful for such great friends!

FYI: Our good friends Brian and Ashley are expecting baby #1 on 12/25/12! 


On June 6th Ethan and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! I honestly cannot believe how fast these 3 years have gone by. Marriage truly sanctifies you and I am so grateful for the godly example Ethan is to me. He encourages me, provides for me, supports me, loves me, and leads me to Jesus! I could not ask for a more awesome husband. This past year we have grown more in love with each other and stronger as a couple. I am so thankful for the Lord's grace in our lives and marriage. He had truly blessed Ethan and I! I look forward to many many more years of marriage!


We celebrated our anniversary by going to dinner at Olive Garden!

My beautiful rose and 1 hour massage from Ethan!

I painted this canvas for Ethan. This is one of his favorite verses!

On June 7th our friends Kendall and Luke welcomed their second baby into the world! Sweet Miss Story Sophia was born! Ethan and I enjoyed visiting with them before leaving for Florida!

Doesn't Kendall look fabulous? She doesn't look like she just had a baby.

On June 8th Ethan and I headed to Florida for vacation! We had been counting down the days till we would get to see our families for weeks! After several delays due to mechanical problems(causing us to miss our flight from ATL to FL) we finally made it to ATL. The airline put us up in a hotel and we caught a few hours of sleep before heading back to the airport to catch our flight home.

We this picture was taken we had been waiting for 4 hours for our flight.

Finally in FL with our families!!

Even the doggies were happy to see me!

Playing rocket ship with my nephew James.

Catching up with my niece Katie Joy.

Sista Amber

Brother Dave

The girls

Dinner at the Ivy House

Since both of our families live in the same town Ethan and I split up so we could spend time with both families. Some of the time we were with each others family and other times we were not. It seemed to go smooth and we were both able to see and spend quality time with family!


Hanging out with some of the youth from our home church! Love these guys!


Ethan was given the opportunity to preach at our home church. He did a great job and I am honestly proud!

My only request while home was to see the ocean and we did! It was fantastic!


KJ was a little windblown!




Yes, we took a minivan on the beach...yes it got stuck in the soft sand....and yes we successfully got it out :) Never a dull moment and also not my idea to take the minivan on the beach!

Super fun day shopping in St. Augustine with Ethan's dad, mom and sister! 


Sista Apryl

 KJ feel in love with Uncle Ethan right before we left to come home!

Love my nephew and niece to pieces! 

Crowders and Rollins

Love my daddy!

Sista Abby Liz



Love my mama!


We had such a great first two weeks of June! We are truly blessed and are so thankful to the Lord for His kindness on our lives! 

No comments: