I can't believe that Christmas is in 20 days! This is my absolute favorite time of year! Here are some pictures of the last two weeks!
The tree is up and Ethan put the star on top!
The tree is done!
Keith and Kristen Getty came to Southern for a Christmas concert. It was fabulous! Honestly, it was one of the most worshipful events I have been to. Celebrating the birth of our Savior with hundreds of fellow believers was truly a blessing!
If you have never heard the Getty's music stop right now and go look them up on iTunes!
It's kind of small but this is a picture of Southerns chapel!
The most exciting thing that has happened over the past few days is that baby Levi was born this past Saturday! Our great friends Brian and Ashley welcomed him into the world at 1:38pm! Levi is healthy and so beautiful! If I don't get to see him every few days I start having withdrawals! We are so excited for Brian and Ashley! Their friendship has been priceless to Ethan and I are now the fantastic 4 is the fab 5!
Sweet baby Levi!







No comments:
Post a Comment