The Friday before Christmas Ethan and I woke up to find a dusting of snow outside! This happened to be the morning we were celebrating Christmas together! We had a "White" Christmas! Later that day we flew home to Florida for a week! We had a great time at home. We loved seeing our family and friends and it was nice being off work. We are really thankful for the time we had at home and can't wait to go back! Here are some pictures from Christmas. They got all out of order so I will try and explain them.
Our "White" Christmas :)
Lunch with some girls that are very special to me. Miss seeing them every week. Love you all!
Every time we go home my only request for home cooking is fried venison. This time my dad taught my how to cook it! Venison is one of my favorite foods!
This was taken at the airport on the way home
I really wanted to go to Disney while we were home so we went with Ethan's family. We went to three parks in one day! Can you guess which three?
KJ loves her Ethan. She also loves her slide!
Epcot :)
Christmas at my grandparents
Some of my cousin from my dads side of the family!
Game night with the Crowder's!
Got to love on my cousins sweet little boy!
This was taken New years weekend. We we arrived back in the Ville there was snow!
This was taken in Disney :)
My baby sister! I love Abby liz!
Amazing lights in Disney's Hollywood studios!
Love my nephew! Honestly, James and KJ mean the world to me!
Christmas with the Crowder's!
James loved Uncle Ethan's boots!
The snow on my car once we arrived home in the Ville.
All 14 of the cousin from my mom's side of the family were together at Christmas. It was really neat to be all together.
Ethan and I are so thankful for our families. We are really blessed. Both of our families are truly amazing and we miss them terribly. We are so thankful for our time with all of them.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!



















1 comment:
Love the picture and reliving our great time together! Thanks for sharing!! Love MOM
Post a Comment