I'm not sure what but 9 months seems like a big milstone to me. How in the world is it even possible that I have a 9 month old? How in the would is it possible that I have started to play Norah's 1st birthday party? I can't take it. Life with our girl is busy, exciting, and oh so fun! Here is an update for you.
Feeding: Norah currently weighs 16lbs 10oz and is 27 1/2 inches long! Our girl is getting so big. She loves to eat. If we are eating she expects to eat too. She loves to eat! She continues to love to feed herself and has recently started drinking her milk for a sippy cup. I've been working with her on it for a few weeks and now that she can do it I'm really sad. She is so grown. In addition to milk she enjoys drinking water with a little bit of juice throughout the day. I am still pumping milk for Norah. A few weeks ago she started to no longer want nurse at bed time so I decided to pump that feeding for her too. I really wanted to end nursing her on a happy note and thankfully she nursed well for me one last time! It was really bittersweet. I have loved nursing and am very thankful that I was able to do it for so long and that I am still able to give her breast milk. My plan is to continue to pump breast milk for her until she turns one.
Awake time/Skills: This girl is keeping us on our toes. She crawls and pulls up like a pro. She waves, claps, and gives mommy and daddy kisses. She plays so well on her own but also loves in when mommy or daddy play with her. She loves to crawl to wherever I am and pull up on me. My favorite is when I am playing with her and she crawls up into my lap! Just the other day she crawled up into my lap and then gave me a big kiss! She hasn't cut anymore teeth recently but I'm thinking that it will be soon. She constantly chews on everything. She loves to read books and sing songs.
Nap/Night time: I am very thankful that Norah sleeps so well. She still takes 3 naps each day. 2 longer naps and then a cat nap in the late afternoon/early evening. She sleeps for 11 or 12 hours each nap. Last week Norah had her first ear infection so she woke earlier than normal but would normally fall back to sleep.Thankfully her ears are back to normal!
Personality: Determined, silly, happy and strong willed are the words that come to mind when I think of my sweet girl!
Norah is such a blessing to us. The past 9 months have been the greatest!

1 comment:
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!so CUTE! AND LOVE THE LITTLE STAR OF IT!
Post a Comment