Our sweet girl is growing and changing so fast! What a fun stage we are in right now. Norah is an absolute joy and I cannot image our lives without her!
Feeding: Norah continues to love her solids! She has solids 4 times a day and her favorite part is when she gets to feed herself! She has mastered this skill very well. The only food that she does not like thus far is pumpkin. I gave it to her the other day and she kept spiting it out of her mouth. It was pretty funny. She loves to feed herself so she gets lots of finger foods! About 3 weeks ago Norah started to refuse to nurse. Apparently it is not uncommon for babies to do that at this age. Since I'm not ready to give up nursing I have decided to pump her milk for her. This has proven to be exhausting. However, I have gotten into a pretty good routine so I am hoping to keep it up! Norah gets milk 5 times a day. She will still nurse at her bedtime feeding so I am really enjoying that these days. Its a special time for the two of us.
Awake time/Skills: Norah is a busy body! She is scooting all over the place. She gets more coordinated and faster everyday. I know its only a matter of time before she is into everything. She loves to play on her play mat in the living room where there is a bucket of toys. She pulls all of the toys out and throws them everywhere! She plays really well by herself and its so fun to watch her! Bath time is still a favorite too! She continues to say "Dada" and I think she can says "Hey" :) She has cut both bottom middle teeth and those bad boys are sharp! I think a top middle tooth will be coming through soon too. Thankfully she has been a pretty good teether!
Naps/Nighttime: Norah is napping great and sleeping so well at night!
Personality: She is silly and so full of joy! She really is such a happy baby! She laughs all the time and that is the absolute sweetest sound! She is determined and strong willed. I'm so thankful for this sweet girl!
I actually wrote this post on time but never posted it. Figured that I better get on that since she is now almost 9 months old :)

No comments:
Post a Comment