Monday, October 13, 2008

Chad + Amber's Surprise Visit!

Last Thursday night Amber and Chad came to Boyce for a surprise visit!! I cannot tell you just how excited I was to see them, hug them, and spend time with them!! Ethan had been working hard to keep me from finding out and little did I know that most all my friends knew as well! Ethan told me that he was going to hang out with some of his friends back at his dorm and that he would come see later on that night. I had no idea that he was going to pick Amber and Chad up from the air port. Ethan called me and asked if I wanted to come down stairs and say goodnight...to my surprise he wasn't alone!!

Their visit was a much needed one and Ethan and I really enjoyed being with them! The weather was perfect and we loved not having to do anything other than what we wanted to do! I had been really homesick over break and am so thankful that Chad and Amber came to visit! It was a blast!!

I didn't cry when saying bye to them at the air port, but once Ethan and I drove off I just leaned my head on his shoulder and cried. It was sad to see them leave, but I can't wait to be with them again as well as with the rest of my family in just about a month for Shannon's wedding!! I am so glad that Chad and Amber came and loved every minute of their visit!!


I was so excited I didn't know what to do with my self.





We took them to the park to see the creek! The weather was amazing!





Amber said to do something funny so this is what Ethan did! I had no idea what to do..as you can tell :)

About to go see the movie Fireproof! It was amazing!! If you haven't see it yet you MUST go! It was well worth it!








2 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Yay!! I'm so glad this surprise went off without a hitch! EVERYONE knew they were coming-all of Keystone had been warned not to send any suspect email/facebook messages or mention anything about "have a nice weekend" over the phone! :) I'm so happy you had such a blessed time with family! We love you and can't wait to see you in November!

Whitney said...

Aw, Anna! I'm SO glad that you were suprised and that you enjoyed your time with them! Can't wait to see you and Ethan in November!
I love you girl! Miss ya like crazy!