Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hall Ball!

Some of you may have already seen my photos on facebook, but I wanted to also blog about this so that those of you who do not have facebook could see and hear about hall ball! Hall ball is a huge dodge ball game. Each brother/sister hall goes up against each other with the goal of becoming hall ball champs! My hall Koinona along with our brother hall(which Ethan happens to live on) got decked out in our hall color blue! We had a blast and even though we didn't win it was still well worth it! I have never seen people get so into dodge ball. It was so much fun!


Here are most of the girls on my hall-plus 2 extras :)
Jessie and I showing off our tatts :)
Rachel , Myself, and our RL Katie
Ethan and I before going into the gym.
Rachel, Kendall and I.
PS. One of our friends who is from Orange Park started going to Boyce this fall. His name is John and he is the Dicks gradson. He told Ethan that we just can't get away from Keystone colors :)

No comments: