Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Home for the weekend!
It was so great being home this past weekend for Shannon's wedding! It was amazingly beautiful and I was honored to be a part of this special day in her and Thad's life! It was great to see my family and to see friends! I was glad to find that not much had changed in Keystone. It was weird going home and getting things out of my suitcase instead of a dresser, but I loved being able to take a shower in my shower...without shoes on!!!!! Ethan and I are both looking forward to coming home from break in less than two weeks...despite the 13 hour drive :) It is a lovely 40 degrees up here and I can tell you that this Florida girl is ready to be back in the sunshine state!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so good to see your beautiful face!!!! Can't wait to see you again in less than two weeks!!!!! yay! Love you!
Sorry we missed you both. Kali and I were out of town for a speech and debate conference. We spent 4 days there, then spent 4 more days in Cocoa Beach playing :) We are headed home in a few minutes. Looking forward to seeing you when you get home.
Post a Comment