Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disney World-November 2008

Ethan, Mrs.Nancy, and myself went down to Disney World on Monday for a few days! The plan was to go to Animal Kingdom, but on Monday night we decided to go to Epcot! Tuesday morning started off rainy, but ended up being a beautiful day! We headed home this morning and are looking forward to going back in a few weeks with the rest of Ethan's family! I am so thankful for Ethan's family and for how they have welcomed me into their family and made me feel right at home!! Disney was a blast and I am sure that there will be many more Disney trips!!


















3 comments:

Alice said...

The All-Star Movie Resort? My favorite one :O). I'm glad you had a good time. I love the viking shot. Was that from the Norway shop?

Anna said...

Yes! We did stay in the all start movie resort and yes that is from the Norway shop!! You know your Disney well!!

Carrie Mullins said...

Epcot's my favorite park.