Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're coming home....

This photo was taken back at the beginning of October! This was the night that Amber and Chad came to surprise me! Little did I know :)
PS. This has nothing to do with this post...just wanted to share this photo!

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited Ethan and I are about flying home for the weekend! We can't wait to see our families and friends whom we have missed dearly! We are both so excited about Shannon and Thad's wedding on Saturday and are honored to be a part of their special day! We know that this is going to be a crazy weekend, but it is well worth whatever catch up we may have to do when we get back to school!! We look forward to seeing ya'll! Pray for us to have a safe flight and that our flight will be on time! We love ya'll!



2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Can't wait!!!! Yay!!!! Love you both!

Whitney said...

You have no idea what kind of "AHHH! WELCOME BACK!!" you're in for from the people that have missed you and Ethan dearly!! CAN'T WAIT! <33