
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am right now. Ethan and I have started working on the wedding plans and the more we talk about it the more I am ready for the day to come! We are so excited about starting this next chapter of our lives together! I enjoy talking about wedding plans with mine and Ethan's family and we already have some things in place! Every time I look at my left hand I get excited. The other morning I woke up called Ethan and said "we are really getting married!" God has blessed us so much and we are so thankful for all that He has done for us! The photo above is from Friday night just a few hours after we got engaged!
2 comments:
And, I am just so happy for you two :) 5 Months & Counting =]
Remember, I'm here to help you out with anything! This will be YOUR day, so let us help!
Anna I am so happy for you!!!! I had no idea. Congratulations!!!! Let me know if there is anything that you need help with. Glen & I are just a few minutes down the road from your parents house now.
Post a Comment