Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Engagement!

I feel as is the world has been spinning since Friday night! I am on Cloud Nine, but at the same time worn out. I haven't been getting much sleep because I can't seem to turn my mind off. I decided instead of continually rewriting our story I would simply create a website on The Knot. It is such a neat website and there are so many helpful tools on it! I have posted the link to this post! I hope you enjoy finding out the details!

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=6583647266218581

SIDE NOTE: There are some things on our page that have not been completed. As far as the Bridal Party, there are a few that have not been asked; therefore, Ethan and I have decided not to post their names yet.

2 comments:

Maggie Ainsworth said...

Congratulations Anna! We are so excited for you and Ethan, although we'll miss you two in Louisville!

Kaitlin said...

Aww Anna...I cried reading how Ethan proposed, that is so sweet. I love that we get to plan our weddings together! I am so excited and happy for you and Ethan!