I'm not sure if all of you have head of the game Rock Band, but I am hoping by the name you can kind of get the just of what it is about :) It is a video game where you put together a band. There is a guitar, a bass, drums and a vocalist. Shannon and Thad(Ethan's sister and brother-in-law) gave it to him for his graduation. Well, Ethan had told Abby about it and she really wanted to play it so he brought it over about a week ago. At first just Abby and I were playing it, but we have added several new members to our band! We have gotten Apryl, Dave, Mom, Chad, and even Amber to play with us! We all take turns and it has brought many laughs into the house :) Anytime Ethan is over Abby asks him to play! Apryl, Abby, and myself are the ones who play it the most, but it is so much when Ethan comes over and we get everyone involved! Here are just a few photos for your enjoyment! I took a few video's, but I think I would get in trouble if I showed them :)



3 comments:
Anna - this is awesome! Jason has Rock Band. Kali, Jason, and I all played it at Cedar Key when we were there sometime ago. If you want a good Christmas gift idea - Family Christian Bookstore in G'ville has a Christian guitar hero computer version. It comes with the guitar (just guitar, no drums or mic) and you use the computer instead of the TV. All the songs are Christian. Don't say anything, but someone at our house might be getting one for Christmas - shhhhh!!!!
Oh yes! Rockband has been very popular at our home too in the past year. It is such a blessing to walk down the hallway and hear a screaming version of Devil Went Down To Georgia coming from the boys room only to open the door and see your two year old banging on the drums and singing away with the teenagers. :)
Um, I think that those videos should definitely be posted :) I love the one of you girls in Apryl's room & how concentrated yall look! Sooo cute :)
Post a Comment