Friday, February 6, 2009

Flower's, Tuxedo's, Flower girls, and first OBGYN appointment...

Isabella and I! One of my beautiful flower girls! She is such a doll!

Much was accomplished today if you ask me! I picked up flowers today so that Amber and I could play around with flowers for the wedding. Amber is putting together the flowers for the wedding! Floral arrangements are one of her many talents! It is so exciting to see my flowers and how they work together! We are doing blue hydrangeas, orange roses, and a darker blue flower! I love them together! Ethan and I were planning to go pick out the tuxedo's tomorrow but Ethan had a chance to go to the Johnny Hunt Men's Conference this weekend so I had to go to the Tux store alone and pick them so that they would honor my coupon :) Ethan and I are going back next weekend so that they he change whatever he doesn't like! I am just glad that I an check that off my list! I also had my first OBGYN appointment today and to tell you the truth I was horrified. I think I told everyone that I was nervous. Well, I really liked my doctor and it wasn't at all bad. My Nana and I went to pick out the patters and fabric for the flower girl dress! They are going to be so cute and I am so glad my Nana is going to make them! So all this is to say that I got a lot accomplished over the past few days and am very glad! Hope you all enjoyed the update!
PS. Ethan and I are getting married 4 months from TODAY!

2 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Wow! You go girl! What a blessing to be able to check lots of stuff of the to do list :)

I had me first OBGYN appointment about a month before Charlie and I got married. It was at the infirmary at UF and I was so incredibly nervous...I bawled through the whole thing! My doctor was amazing and she ended up being my OB for both boys!

I can't wait to see how this all comes together-LOVE your colors!!
(Go Gators!)

Anna said...

Thanks Stephanie! I can't wait for eveything to all come together and Ethan and I am so excited that the boys are going to be apart of our wedding day! We love y'all!