Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Update!
Sorry for my lack of blogging. Things have been super busy around here. I started my new job at UF Physicians this week. I have been in training all week and things are going well. I am excited about my new job and so thankful for this wonderful opportunity. Ethan is almost at the half way mark with his classes and he enjoys his job. We have found a place to live and we are very excited about it. It is a cute little lake place and I am excited about getting everything set up. Wedding plans are going great! Showers are about to start taking place and we are working on the last of the major decisions like the cake. It is so much fun to put all the little details into place. Ethan has been very helpful when he chooses to be :) We are a great team! We are almost to the 3 month mark and are getting more excited by the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how exciting!
Post a Comment