So sorry for the lack of posting. The past two weeks have been extremely busy and I haven't found much time for blogging. Even though it is much overdue I thought I would post some pictures of our little house! I can honestly say that it feels like home! We have gotten very comfortable in our house!We are so thankful to have a nice house with good rent! I took these pictures right after I cleaned one afternoon so please pretend that my house is always this clean :)
From the door looking into the bedroom



From the bedroom door looking at the kitchen

From the kitchen into the living room

Bathroom


From the front door
1 comment:
Anna you are wonderful wife and homemaker, the greatest and most wonderful profession there is!
In Gods eyes we are the heart of the home, never let anyone demise this calling on your life, especially in a world where women are pursuing avenues that take them away from the home. No career or amount of education can
compete with the first and foremost calling on our lives, that of a Godly wife and mother!
Post a Comment