Wednesday, January 20, 2010

K Potter is now K Hinton :)

Back in December my best friend Kendall married Luke and I flew to Indiana to be a part of their wedding! I posted some photos from my trip and now I have a few more. Kendall sent me the like to the photos taken by her photographer and I wanted to show you a few of them! Enjoy!


I was so honored to sing in such a special wedding!
My best friend!

My favorite of us!

FYL: K Potter is what Ethan used to call Kendall. He now calls her K Hinton :)

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I LOVE the pictures that were captured of us as well as the ones of you singing! it was such a blessing to have you there to lead worship! so many of our family and friends loved hearing you sing!! it is official, my s.s has changed my name as well as my drivers license! Ethan better get use to the name change as well ;) love you lady!