Monday, February 1, 2010

Not so little anymore....

I am once again feeling old :) My baby sister who is no where near a baby anymore has turned 13! I remember when my parents told us kids that they were having another baby. I was 6 and boy was my world about to change. I was 7 once Abby was born and lets just say that I had a hard getting used to the change :)

Abby is such a joy to be around! She is full of life and love and and has such a servants heart! Watching her grow into a young women is an honor! I am so proud of who she is becoming! She works hard in school and competes in Gymnastics. She had her first meet last month and she placed 2nd all around for her level! We are all so proud!

Abby, Since I know that you read my blog....I love you and you are such a special part of our family! Without things just wouldn't be the same!

Love,

Anna


Shopping for Abby's Birthday-Me trying to act cool :)





Abby and Jen


Ethan and I before leaving to go shopping for Abby's bday!

1 comment:

Abby Elizabeth said...

I love you to Anna! I will always be your baby sister! Don't you worry :).

Love Abby liz