Monday, February 22, 2010

Proud

My sister Abby had a Gymnastics meet this past Saturday and she came in first place for her level! There were about 30 girls who competed in her level and 12 in her age group! We are super proud of Abby!


Abby, Keep up the great work! Push hard but always remember to have fun! We love you!

5 comments:

Kendall said...

that's great! the Hinton's are proud of her as well! way to support your sister, very encouraging! we miss you and love you...can't wait for April!!!

Unknown said...

Aw! That's awesome! I am so excited for her! Way to go Abby!

Abby Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much! I love you and thank you for coming! I love that I could look up in the bleacher's and could see yall ( very loudly) chearing for me! HAHA! :)

Alice said...

wow! that's awesome! great job, abby!

Unknown said...

Anna - I love reading your blog - you and Ethan are such a sweet couple. I wanted to tell you that I have chosen you as a recipient for a blog award. Check it out over at my blog!