Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Ethan and I had a great Valentine's Day! We decided to go out to eat on Saturday night instead of dealing with the Sunday crowds. This Valentine's day was much more laid back then last year. We were well under way with Wedding planning this time last year :) We did alot of wedding planning on Valentine's day last year. and I know that Ethan enjoyed this year a lot more! I thought I would show you what our Valentine's Day was like rather than tell you....



I had been wanting a new Vera Bradley since Christmas and I knew exactly which one I wanted and what color I wanted it in. Well, that is what Ethan got me and I LOVE it! It is a perfect bag!


Ethan has been wanting this book for over a year now but it was a little on the pricey side so we decided that we would wait. A few weeks ago I found it at the FBC Jax book store for 10 dollars less then what it had been going for everywhere else! Ethan was really excited!
We decided that we would eat dinner at McAlister's Deli. It is one of our favorite places to eat and we knew that it wouldn't be near as busy as other places! Our food was so yummy!


After dinner we headed to our favorite place to shop! LifeWay! We could spend hours in there. It is the only store that we both love and always want to go in. Normally we come leave with alot of damage done to our checking account but we did good this time!

We really enjoyed our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife!! It is hard to believe that on March 6 we will have been married for 9 months! What an awesome 9 months! We have learned so much and know that we have lots more to learn :) but we are loving it!
We hope that everyone else had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: