Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st 2010


September 1st....I cant's believe how fast this year is going by. It's crazy. Can you believe that there are only 114 days until Christmas? I love Christmas! On Monday Ethan and I will have been married for 15 months :) Not that anyone is counting!


Ethan is loving his classes this semester and is enjoying his job at our church working as the student intern! There are lots of exciting events and trips that the youth is doing this year and we are excited to be a part of them! We have built some great relationships with some of the youth and it is awesome to watch as Christ works in their lives!


Christ has been teaching me so much lately and I am humbled by this. I am so thankful for my Savior who loves me and draws me to himself! Even though I fail Him over and over again. He continues to draw me to Himself. He has been making it extra clear to Ethan and I that He will ALWAYS provide for us. It is so easy to complain about all the things we wish we had or wish we could do. We were reminded yesterday that He has provided for us more than we could ever ask for or that we ever desire. We do not lake anything. He is so faithful to us! This also humbles me.


We are still in the process of preparing for seminary. We have yet to finalize were we will be going, but we are looking into Southern Seminary and Southeastern Seminary. We are praying that the Lord will make is very clear on where He wants us. We know that He will. In His timing. Ethan graduates with his Bachelor's degree in July, so our plan in to move to seminary in July. We are very excited about this next stage in ministry and look forward to continue preparing in this way! Both seminaries have a seminary wives institute and I am very excited about taking classes! It has been a while since I have been in school but I am looking forward to it!


I love being Ethan's wife! I love serving him. I am far from perfect, but if there is one thing I have learned over the past 15 months is that marriage sanctifies you. I love caring for our home. I am so thankful for Ethan and his godly leadership. It has been such a honor to stand by him and I am excited to stand by him for the rest of my life! Where ever the Lord leads us!
The photo above was taken last night from our front porch as the sun was setting! This pictures is one of the reasons that I love Florida!

2 comments:

SGB said...

I love your blog and your swwet words and pictures. Thanks for sharing and I so thankful your my daughter! MOM

Florida Girl said...

I love every word and thought you have Anna. Thanks for sharing them and teaching me so much. Love you.