Thursday, September 16, 2010

Verse of the day

"I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2 (ESV)
I love the verse of the day feature on my blog. I honestly don't know if anyone else looks at it but I love it! I look at it every day and it helps to keep my focus right. Today's verse really hit home for me. It is a daily battle to fully trust in my Savior. Not in just some things but in ALL things. This verse is my prayer, and I know that my God is always good to provide whatever I may need!

2 comments:

SGB said...

I love it thank you for the encouragement! It is exciting as your mom to watch you grow in the Lord!

Shannon said...

That is a great verse, and so true that every day is battle to keep our focus right--it's such a conscious effort. I also love today's Verse of the Day (Is. 43:18) on your blog!