Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autumn-New Season

This is one of my favorite times of the year(next to Christmas)! I love the cooler air and the smell of my cider candle burning! I pulled out my fall decorations half way through September! Ethan has been sweet to deal with my excitement over this time of year and he even seems to like the way I have decorated our house! I got some yellow mums on Saturday and I love them!

I hope you are able to enjoy this time of year and also take some time to reflect on God's majesty in and through His creation! I am reminded of the song "Every Season" by Nichole Nordeman. In every season God is working to make things new and this is the same in the believers life. Throughout the different seasons in our lives God is working to make us new in Him. I am so thankful that He is not finished with me yet and that he continues to teach me,humble me, grow me, and renew me. Without His grace in my life I would never make it through the day.


My mums!
My fall wreath!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your wreath!

I tagged you in a question post on my blog! Stop by to see what they are :)