Monday, October 18, 2010

Tagged

My friend Carlee over at: http://carleejoy.blogspot.com/ tagged me in a question/answer post!Such a fun post to get tagged in, because now I get to answer 7 questions that Carlee asked me, and then in turn, I get to tag 7 other bloggers and ask 7 new questions :)


1. What is the vacation that you hope to take one day? I would love to visit Australia. No particular reason, other then the fact that I have always wanted to go there.

2. What is your "comfort food" meal? Corn Nuggets with ranch and a sweet tea(From Johnny's!)

3. Favorite thing or event about fall? The cooler weather and being able to decorate my house with fall decorations and I love the smell of "fall"candles!

4. What makes your husband the perfect man for you? He is the opposite of me! I stress, he is calm. I am a planner, he is spontaneous! Where I lack, he doesn't! He is my best friend and he pushes me towards godliness! I could go on for hours!

5. Which celebrity would you want to trade closets with? (In other words, Which celebrity style/clothes do you want?) I really love the way that Kari Jobe dresses. She has a very funky style and I love it. Sadly, I don't think I could ever pull her look off :)

6. What craft or hobby do you hope to learn one day? I would love to learn how to make bows and cute outfits for my girls one day. Lord willing we will have a little girl one day :) I have a friend who makes the cutest dresses and bows for her two little girls and I would love to learn how to do that one day!

7. What is your favorite movie and why? Pride and Prejudice . I am a sucker for a good love story and this one exceeds them all! I love everything about this movie!

The 7 bloggers I am going to tag are:

1.Whitney
2.Tessa
3.Abby
4.Kendall
5.Kelly S.
6.Kelly D.
7.Lauren

Your 7 questions are:

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

2.What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?

3. Which season is your favorite and why?

4. If you could trade places with anyone for one day who would it be and why?

5.What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?

6.If you where given a $1000 dollars where and what would you spend it on?

7. Who is your Favorite football team and why?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun! Am I Kelly D? haha!

Unknown said...

I love your responses to the questions! You came up with some great questions too! :)